This order is for 200$ towards the price of making Word, PDF, or PPT files accessible.
I will manually test the PDF, and fix all accessibility issues in regards to WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility standards. Each document will pass section 508 criteria, the adobe acrobat accessibility check and be individually tested with Assistive Technology and screen readers.
What goes into making your document accessible?
• Heading styles applied
• Reading Order is manually tested
• Alternate Text for images, charts, and graphs
• Tagging of all elements
• Properly Embedded Links
• Tables/Nested Tables with applied header rows or columns with data linking
• Selectable Text and OCR
• Ordered List and Bulleted list elements added
• Metadata editing
• Artifacts applied
• Correct Title Length
• Table of contents and bookmarks added
• Review of color contrast
• Review of color and meaning
• Brief review of third party links of internal documents or website